If you are Satisifed please tell others || If you are Unsatisfied please Report us || If you need any material or information please contact us. We will provide you within 24 hrs

Thursday, September 8, 2011

.Net Questions


  • Can I create my own permission set?

  • Can I do things in IL that I can't do in C#?

  • Can I write IL programs directly?

  • Can you store multiple data types in System.Array?

  • Describe the Managed Execution Process?

  • Difference between assembly manifest & metadata?

  • Does C# support multiple-inheritance?

  • How do I change the permission set for a code group?

  • How do I define my own code group?

  • How do you create threading in .NET? What is the namespace for that?

  • How does an AppDomain get created?

  • How does CAS work?

  • How to find methods of a assembly file (not using ILDASM)

  • How will u load dynamic assembly? How will create assemblies at run

  • I can't be bothered with all this CAS stuff. Can I turn it off?

  • I can't be bothered with all this CAS stuff. Can I turn it off?

  • I'm having some trouble with CAS. How can I diagnose my problem?

  • I'm having some trouble with CAS. How can I diagnose my problem?

  • If I have more than one version of one assemblies, then how'll I use

  • Is .NET a runtime service or a development platform?

  • Serialize and MarshalByRef?

  • What are diff betweeen ASP.NET 2.0 and 1.1?

  • What are object pooling and connection pooling and difference? Where

  • What are Satellite Assemblies? How you will create this? How will you

  • What are the contents of assembly?

  • What are the different types of assemblies?

  • What does the term immutable mean? 

  • What is .NET Framework?

  • What is a delegate?

  • What is Active Directory? What is the namespace used to access the

  • What is an abstract class?

  • What is Application Domain?

  • What is Assembly manifest? what all details the assembly manifest

  • What is Assembly?

  • What is CLR, CTS, CLS?

  • What is Code Access Security?

  • What is Custom attribute? How to create? If I'm having custom

  • What is Event - Delegate? clear syntax for writing a event delegate

  • What is exception handling?

  • What is Garbage Collection in .Net? Garbage collection process?

  • What is Global Assembly Cache (GAC) and what is the purpose of it?

  • What is JIT (just in time)? how it works?

  • What is MSIL, IL?

  • What is portable executable (PE)?

  • What is Reflection in .NET? Namespace? How will you load an assembly

  • What is serialization in .NET? What are the ways to control

  • What is strong name?

  • What is the difference between a private assembly and a shared

  • What is the difference between an interface and abstract class?

  • What is the managed and unmanaged code in .net?

  • What’s the difference between System.String and Sy

  • What’s the top .NET class that everything is deriv

  • Which namespace is the base class for .net Class library?

  • Who defines the CAS code groups?

  • Who is a protected class-level variable available to?

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites