If you are Satisifed please tell others || If you are Unsatisfied please Report us || If you need any material or information please contact us. We will provide you within 24 hrs

Sunday, September 11, 2011

ENGINEERING LIFE


In engineering one semester takes six months duration….This is the way students pass it..

The first two months:Hey guys the new movie is released…Lets bunk the class n go to the hall…It becomes a public announcement and when the prof. comes in the class is empty.If any one opposes it,then it beomes an issue.
The second 2 months:In the class…..”hey guys pls make the prof shut up.I cant understand his alien words”.Students spend their time listening to the ipod at the back.
Before one month of the exam:”What is our syllabus?Is this chapter in our course?Oh……my God!I cant understand anything…I need to meet the prof…ok I ll meet him tomorrow.”
Before 15 days of exam:”The course is too vast…How can I finish it?M tired..Lets have a sleep.”
Before the night of exam:”I need to finish it.”The guys looses their sleep..Beats their heada against wall,asks god for help.
On the day of result:”Mama I tried my best…The course was too heavy.I ll clear the paper next time.I promise.”

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites